It was therefore appropriate that Emperor Charles V should have commissioned from Battista Agnese in a world map as a birthday present for his sixteen-year-old son, the future Philip II.
- Spain and Its World, Selected Essays - John Huxtable Elliott - Google книги.
- The Dragon Egg Curse (The Adventures of Phippen Abercrombie Book 1)?
- Doppelte Zitate?
- The European Court's political power : selected essays - Ghent University Library?
- Shelters, Shacks, and Shanties: An Old Fashioned Guide (With Illustrations).
- The European Court's political power : selected essays!
This was the world as Charles V and his successors of the House of Austria knew it, a world crossed by the golden path of the treasure fleets that linked Spain to the riches of the Indies. It is this world, with Spain at its center, that forms the subject of this book. Elliott, the pre-eminent historian of early modern Spain and its world, originally published these essays in a variety of books and journals.
Irving Kristol’s Brute Reason
Weiler eds. Doctrine and Jurisprudence , Oxford: Hart Publishing, , 41—76, here CrossRef Google Scholar. Personalised recommendations. Cite chapter How to cite?
ENW EndNote. Upload PDF.
- Citater pr. år!
- Rest Not in Peace (Hugh De Singleton’s Chronicles Book 6)?
- Inheritance Powder and a Long Drop: Three short articles on Victorian Crime and Punishment.
- The European Court’s Political Power: Selected Essays — Northwestern Scholars.
- Dog Days.
- Site Navigation;
PDF Gendan Slet for evigt. Nye artikler af denne forfatter.
How to hobble religion
Nye citationer til denne forfatter. Mailadresse til opdateringer.
Min profil Min samling Metrics Underretninger. Log ind. Northwestern University.
http://lichnostnyj-rost.kovalev.com.ua/assets/170.php International Institutions International Law. Artikler Citeret af Medforfattere.